December 14, 2012

christmas wish list

christmas list

Well, Christmas is right around the corner, and if you're like me, you've spent more time procrastinating than buying or thinking of what to put on your own list. It happens every year, and every year, I get frustrated and flustered, but why break tradition? So this year, with Christmas less than two weeks away, I have yet to purchase anything for anyone and I've just gotten around to putting my own list together. 

I really love shoes. I have so many, but I always find myself wanting more and more. So instead of asking for a cute pair of heels that will sit in my closet and only come out to play on special occasions, I opted for a cute pair of sneakers from Supra. I've always been a big fan of high-tops and these were just too cute to pass up! I'd most likely pair them with a pair of cute leggings and a cute top like the GEEK sweatshirt from Topshop. And of course every outfit needs a good accessory or two; a watch is always a go-to for quick and easy accessorizing.

In the makeup department... I've tried quite a few gel/creme eyeliners and have not been very impressed with any of them, but the MAC creme eyeliner is fabulous. Of course the NAKED palate with eyelid primer from Urban Decay is an absolute essential for any girl and a good eyebrow gel (this one is from MAC) is also a must-have. Even if you don't have wrinkles, its never too early to start using an anti-aging cream. In fact, if you use the Sephora Super Loaded Age Defy Serum before you start showing signs of age, it will help delay those symptoms and keep your skin looking young and fresh longer!

If you color your hair (professionally or from a box dye), make sure to pick up a pot of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. In just one use you'll be able to notice the amount of moisture restored to your hair even after years of chemical processing and dye. Even if your hair is in it's natural state, its a nice luxury for untreated hair :) It keeps your hair shiny and smooth and it smells delicious!

Last but not least, everybody loves a good jam! And by jam, I don't mean the stuff you spread on toast! If you don't know who Annie Mac is, first, bless your poor, deprived soul, and second, let me introduce you! Annie Mac is an Irish radio DJ at the UK's BBC Radio 1. I've heard only snippets of this CD, but what I've heard is loads of fabulous mixes, funky sounds and a whole heck of a lot of dance jams. Sadly, I haven't been able to find anywhere in the US where I can get this CD, so I highly doubt I'll be opening this on Christmas morning, but who knows? It'd be a nice surprise!

What are you asking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a cheeky comment!