December 13, 2012

christmas wish list

#41



Drape Collar Parka $45 | House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses $69 | Cropped Blouse $39 |  Tazo Tea $6.95 | Mango Leather Mini Skirt $100 | Studded Wedge Sneakers $105 | Ryan Gosling Coloring Book $14 | Gold Ear Cuff Chain Earring $4.83 | Jet Romper $88 | Chanel N°5 $89

With finals almost over and Christmas just around the corner (honestly, where did the time go?) I've come up with a wish list. I've mainly asked for gift cards this year (while I appreciate family members buying me clothes, our tastes aren't always the same) so I thought I'd share some of the items I hope to purchase.

I'm in love with this army green parka, it's lightweight and feminine and perfect for transitioning into spring! It can be paired with anything, leather leggings, skirts, boots (or the wedge sneakers directly below it). I saw these wedges on Nasty Gal and decided they were a must have, perfect for running around, whilst maintaining a girly, edgy vibe. I'm also in desperate need of black sunglasses, as well as a cropped blouse that will go with everything! And I did put Ryan Gosling on my Christmas list...though this coloring book is probably as close as I'll ever get to the real thing (cue the sad tears). I've been wanting a chain ear cuff for a while now and this one does the trick. Since Cat and I have a (minor) Starbucks obsession, I always get this tea at the holidays, it smells like Christmas! The Jet Romper also comes in red, I'm loving the 40s-esque/Veronica Lake vibe it's giving off. The Mango skirt is the perfect leather skirt in my opinion, it can be dressed up or down. And what's classier than Chanel?

What's on your list this holiday? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a cheeky comment!