January 4, 2013

happy (belated) new year!



Silver Fox Fur | Vintage Blouse | Thrifted Faux Leather Leggings (not pictured) | Zara Berkeley Ankle Boot (not pictured) | Nasty Gal Leather Gloves (not pictured) | GAP Rockafeller Center | Times Square

Because we had no New Years Eve plans, Cat and I decided to be completely rational and go to a house party take the train to New York City. Apparently we've become quite good at making spontaneous decisions (wait until we start blogging about London). 

This gave me the perfect opportunity to debut the vintage silver fox fur (or wolf hair, as a NYPD officer so kindly suggested) my mom bought me for Christmas! Cat and I spent the entire day on 5th avenue, lusting over the menswear collection in Burberry and the furs in Miu Miu. We also got a cheeky sneak peak of the new Saint Laurent Paris ready-to-wear collection, which has a fresh, young vibe to it, as we simultaneously swooned over their male employees (YSL you have fabulous taste). We then paid tribute to Holly Golightly and took a spin through Tiffany's before heading down to Times Square. It was very cold, very crowded and one Starbucks each wasn't cutting it- it was absolute madness! Next year will most definitely consist of sipping champagne from a hotel room overlooking the festivities. Here's to a cheeky new year!








Any New Years Resolutions? (I'm fairly certain I've broken all of mine already) 

2 comments:

  1. Love the coat, i have one very similar. Happy new year to you, it would be great if you could check out my blog and maybe we could follow each other.

    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a cheeky comment!